JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First Gen Walther P99 in .40 S&W marked made in Germany. Unknown round count Night sights; not sure what brand but are marked Tru dot on left side and appear to be adjustable. I bought this pistol used in 2005 so the age of the sights are unknown but they are still nice and bright. I compared them to the night sights on a gun I bought about 4 months ago and they are almost as bright as the new gun.

Includes:
Small (on gun), medium and large interchangable backstraps
2x original 10 round magazines
2x 12 round Walther/S&W magazines
Bladetech IWB holster
Blackhawk Sherpa Concealment Holster w/ extra parts and paddle adapter
Fobus Adjustable Cant holster

Asking $500
With holsters and high capacity magazines ($65+ a peice if you can find them) I have well over the asking price invested.

I am open to trades. Looking for a 4" barreled 1911. Partial to Kimber and Springfield but am open to other makers. I realize there is a difference between what I am selling and what a Kimber or Springfeild is worth so I would be willing to make up the difference with cash or ?. I have a collection of highend low production rate knives and would be willing to throw one of them in as part of the trade.

I will even throw in what ever ammo I have for this gun to sweeten the deal which includes enough Winchester Ranger hollow point ammo to fill both 12 round magazines and then some.

PM me with questions and offers.

Last Edited:
Back to the top.

Would really like to sell this gun or trade for something that will fit my needs. Willing to consider firearms and firearm parts/accessories trades besides what I originally specified. Feel free to contact me with offers via PM.