JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

full size firearm replica kits out of lego style blocks. cool!

GUNBLX_Barrett_M107_Sniper_Rifle_1024x1024.jpg

Oh no. American youth will not be able to rationally handle this for two reasons. First it has no red end cap on the barrel like all toy guns should have....bs. Second, it teaches America's youth gunsmithing skills. Ms. Polosie can't have that.

Such a funny topic...I was reganized as a kid. That means GI JOE NOT STAR WARS. Lego......bubblegum no weapons ????? Meaning guns of course. Made Kenner look appealing.

So now I have a 9 yr old son. I accepted the DINO stage but shunned Lego. That was untill the Lego 2nd amendment was signed..LETS PLAY LEGOS..NOW WE CAN TURN ANY LEGO INTO AN AMERICAN PSYCO.
ITS THE ONE ECHINA PURCHASE I GIVE EBAY.

Such a funny topic...I was reganized as a kid. That means GI JOE NOT STAR WARS. Lego......bubblegum no weapons ????? Meaning guns of course. Made Kenner look appealing.

So now I have a 9 yr old son. I accepted the DINO stage but shunned Lego. That was untill the Lego 2nd amendment was signed..LETS PLAY LEGOS..NOW WE CAN TURN ANY LEGO INTO AN AMERICAN PSYCO.
ITS THE ONE ECHINA PURCHASE I GIVE EBAY.

Not quite sure what you're getting at here... I was a child of the 80s' and early 90's - I had a crapton of lego as a kid, sets from medieval stuff (knights, castles, horses and Robin Hood type stuff) to Space Police, etc. I had pirates and colonial sets that included guns. There were gun-like objects for the police as well - so I don't quite understand the lego hate that seems to be implied?

New modern lego sets are even more incredible than what I had as a kid, and my kid has lots of lego sets that have weapons - pistols, blasters, muskets, etc. Heck - one of his Ninjago things was an air pirate jet fighter thing that came with half a dozen guns that mounted to it, plus dual pistols for the pilot named Flintlock - so Lego isn't exactly hard on anti-gun.

Legos are just plain fun, cool toys that foster creativity and mechanical thinking. "We" buy lego sets for my kiddo, but I think I buy sets as much for me as I do him - they're damn fun to play with :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top