JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just on here offing some rifles and parts I will no longer use or need. Most stuff new, or in new condition.

IMG_6050.jpeg IMG_6052.jpeg

Not a bad "start" but you really need to step up your game. :s0140:
Welcome.
I'm good lol, not everything is in the picture of my safe. I have 2 closets full of ammo cans 2 deep and 5 high & guns all over the house. Most people need multiples of the same gun, I've never been that guy.

I'm good lol, not everything is in the picture of my safe. I have 2 closets full of ammo cans 2 deep and 5 high & guns all over the house. Most people need multiples of the same gun, I've never been that guy.
Just messing with you. Looks DAMN nice! I have more guns now that at any time in my damn life but not because I really want too. State made selling something so much hassle and expense that I just stopped bothering. Will give the kids something to deal with when we shuffle off :s0140:

Just messing with you. Looks DAMN nice! I have more guns now that at any time in my damn life but not because I really want too. State made selling something so much hassle and expense that I just stopped bothering. Will give the kids something to deal with when we shuffle off :s0140:
I know ha, Montana is great for guns. Oregon is getting lamer and lamer.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top