JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not a big fan of the NRA, since they're a multi-million dollar organization that keeps hounding me for another fifty bucks.

That being said, I'm glad to have found a couple of videos they produced on the subject of gun confiscation.

I'm hoping there are some military minds out there who are considering how We The People can best resist the gun-grabbing culture that's sprung up around us, when door-to-door confiscation begins. Given what we've seen, the soapbox and the ballot box aren't being effective, and the next step will be the ammo box.

It seems to me that an individual who resists is going to be easily overcome - and that any small group of resisters will necessarily have to fight a guerrilla-style war. If the goon squad who disarmed the little old lady in New Orleans had later been the targets of a 20-man militia, the word would soon spread that their mistreatment of US citizens was unacceptable.

I'm not a soldier. But I'm hoping you current & former soldiers can begin to quietly organize resistance fighters now, before the confiscations begin in earnest. We need to be ready.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top