JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last weekend at the Roseburg gun show there was a guy selling knives with stabilized fir bark handles. Anybody know who or how to get hold of him? I talked to him but didn't take a card and now I'm thinking might make nice grips for a revolver I have.

If they're anything like the stabilized pine cone currently trending on the knife making sites, they're encased in colored epoxy, then trimmed to size. A Google-fu of pine cone scales for knives should get you started on the right path for raw materials. Good luck and i want pics when it's done!:s0073:

That's pretty much what it is, this guy was saying he had his own process for doing it. I wasn't really interested in the knives so didn't get one of his cards. By the time I get home I realize that would make a nice and a different grip for a revolver. Mt google-fu just keeps coming up with bark river knives so I was thinking he might be somebody in the area that just didn't have a website.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top