JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last weekend at the Roseburg gun show there was a guy selling knives with stabilized fir bark handles. Anybody know who or how to get hold of him? I talked to him but didn't take a card and now I'm thinking might make nice grips for a revolver I have.

If they're anything like the stabilized pine cone currently trending on the knife making sites, they're encased in colored epoxy, then trimmed to size. A Google-fu of pine cone scales for knives should get you started on the right path for raw materials. Good luck and i want pics when it's done!:s0073:

That's pretty much what it is, this guy was saying he had his own process for doing it. I wasn't really interested in the knives so didn't get one of his cards. By the time I get home I realize that would make a nice and a different grip for a revolver. Mt google-fu just keeps coming up with bark river knives so I was thinking he might be somebody in the area that just didn't have a website.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top