JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I finally got my truck's title and registration after over 6 months of waiting, and I'm now off to Idaho to see my dying grandparents and then off to West Virginia. Weird how timing just works but things happen for reasons I believe. I'm sick of Portland, sick of Oregon, I hate this place worth a passion. Moved down to Arizona in 2009 and was only up here because I was going through some real hard times, and my family was up here so figured I'd stay until things back on track.

This is a great site, and met some good folks on here. I wish ya'll the best of luck in life and living in Portland and Oregon in general. I say get out while ya can but I know sometimes it's not that simple.

Get armed, stay armed, get prepared and stick together. Most importantly I think is just be kind to folks if you can help it. I know it's hard but it's doable.

Stay safe ya'll.

Last Edited:
_7e0c1eed-0829-4932-bb60-ebbe52a5c5df_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Road trip! Woot!! :D

Wishing you a safe and pleasant journey.

P.S.: Why not stay in Idaho?
Thank you. I'd like to stay in Idaho, but I've already been planning with contacts in WV for a couple years now. Got the hook-up out there. The gettin's good if ya get my meaning ;)

Headin to Salmon for a couple weeks. I grew up there for a bit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top