JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We're going to see more and more legislation, at state and national level, aimed at effectively disarming the population. You can count on this.
The ONLY way to hold it back is to have everyone who doesn't want to be disarmed, REGISTERED TO VOTE.

Now ... here's a fact: only about 40%, at most, of young people (under 25) actually vote. About half of them aren't even registered.

I believe this may well include a greater proportion of pro-gun young people, because college students, who tend to be under the influence of the Left, do register more than non-college people their age. There
are voter registration drives carried out by Leftwingers on campus.

So ... how can you find these non-registered young people and get them to register? If anyone has any ideas, please contribute them.

Here is mine.

YouTube
is watched mainly by young males. If you go on YouTube and type in 'SJW' or 'Ben Shapiro' or 'Jordan Peterson' or 'Red Pill' or any similar term into the search bar, you'll bring up hundreds of YouTube videos.

Some of them have been viewed THREE MILLION TIMES. Some of them have 60,000 comments under them.

If you read these comments, they are almost entirely from people who are not gun-grabbers, weepers, anti-Americans... (and some of them are very funny). But ... I'll bet a lot of these young people are not registered to vote.

So ...why doesn't everyone who want to try to stop the Leftist tide, go onto YouTube, bring up some of these videos, and leave a comment. It can be as simple as, "If you don't REGISTER TO VOTE, then the insane Politically-Correct people you're lauging at here, will have the last laugh. Because they WILL vote, and they'll elect politicians who will do what they say. So .. REGISTER TO VOTE and get all your friends to register as well -- make a party of it -- and then VOTE."

Be creative ... use your own words ....just get the idea over that if they don't REGISTER TO VOTE ... they'll be doing what the other side tell them to do, because the other guys will be passing laws.

The more people who do this, the better. Otherwise, it looks like one old crank (me) doing it. And .. as new comments get made, the comment at the top of the page gets pushed down. So if we can get a couple of dozen people leaving comments on two or three videos every night ... who knows, we might make a difference. I try to do about five a day.

For a marketing campaign to be successful, the message has to be seen over and over, in different forms. So if anyone has any other ideas about how we can reach this demographic, please post them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top