JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone us one of these bino harness'. Not just the strap but with the case that sits in your chest, to keep rain off. I have looked at the FHF Bino Harness and though they seem very well made and nice I cannot seem to get myself to part with more than a Benjamin for this.
I am ALL about quality hunting products, but I also would like to find something affordable....

<broken link removed>

Looks similar to the Vortex GlassPak except with better padding on the shoulder straps. The Vortex is a bit cheaper.
I have two bino harnesses like these. A $36 S4 Geardown harness that serves it's purpose but the shoulder straps are cut in a way that applies a lot of pressure to the back of my neck. So I bought a Badlands bino X harness. Haven't used this one yet but wearing it around the house it is very comfortable. It uses magnets to close the flaps. Will be using it next week during elk season.

You might take a look at what the REI Co-op has to offer. They've had some really good equipment including this type of thing. I put some time into Climbing and SAR and got a lot of gear from the REI.

You might take a look at what the REI Co-op has to offer. They've had some really good equipment including this type of thing. I put some time into Climbing and SAR and got a lot of gear from the REI.
As soon as rei stops treating hunters as second class citizens, they'll get my business again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top