JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've used gunbroker.com several times.

Usually I prefer person-to-person. But when you need an FFL, they have a listing on the website for FFLs who are willing to do transfer's for people.

Or just stop in local small sporting goods store and ask them if they do it.

Oh, forgot to add, gunbroker.com is like eBay, so check out the seller's rating and know it still can go sideways.

M

I used Tim McDermott (McDermott Gun Repair)
<broken link removed>

He has a little shop out of his house on the West side of Vancouver and was a pretty good guy to work with. He's at $20 for long gun transfers, and on the Gun Broker website.

I cannot recommend shipping anything through Tim Mcdermott after my last experience. I've had no problems with my transfers but the last experience somewhat soured me.

coctailer :s0155: I have used him for gun broker transactions in the past with no issues. Plus even a few others through private partys out of state.

Gunbroker .com can be a way to get an amazing deal from a great seller, or get ripped off horribly. It's the best case of caveat emptor I've ever seen.

I've bought several guns from gunbroker and never had a problem. Check the sales history of the person you are buying from. If it's a new person, I would stay away from them. If it's someone with 200 sales and nothing but good feedback, you should be solid. As always, pay what you want to pay and no more. A "good deal" is paying less than you would have been willing to.

-Bill

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads