JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a really nice FEG Hi Power in 9mm. I bought this gun on a whim as a cheaper alternative to a Browning, a gun I could shoot guilt free (even basic MKIII’s go for $700+ nowadays).

I have put 100 rounds through it and the gun functions 100%, I just can’t shoot the Hi Power platform well.

I am not the original owner, so round count is unknown. By the looks of it, the pistol has seen very little use. The pistol has a deep blue finish vs the krylon finish of the MKIII. It also has a very nice trigger, noticeably better than the MKIII. The one thing I would do if keeping it is swap the grips out. I much prefer the plastic grips the MKIII’s come with. I do not have the original box or paperwork, comes with the one original mag.

For those P-35 buffs, this one has the “oval”. If you want to know what that means:
<broken link removed>

Open to trades, $SPF

FEG LT.jpg

FEG RT.jpg

Last Edited:
WillieG,
I appreciate the offer, but if its the "RG" you have on the board I'm going to have to pass.
All other PM's have been responded to.
Thanks,
Scott

James,
I tried/thought I replied right away, but when I checked my Sent items there was nothing to you. I'm not sure what happened, I apologize for the delay. I've attempted to send you another PM.
Thanks,
Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.