JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Purchased these Turkish (Turkiye) small pistol primers recently from American Reloading. Delivered for house for $82.50 a thousand Anybody else buy these and have a chance to take them to the range. I've been home bound with a knee replacement, so plenty of time to load, zero time at the range. Got about (500) 9mm rounds worked up and hesitant to go any further.

3D5DF432-CF53-4731-B8D6-A5E85A1E04AF.jpeg

I would imagine they're good enough. I bought some S&B primers a few years back and they gave me some of the best groups iirc.

When I get random primers, I first just load a couple in a few empty cases and make sure they go bang. Then I make a dozen and go test them. Then I go to town, but chances are you're good to go :D Only one way to find out now!

Follow up post
Finally got to range today. Ran (150) rounds of 9mm with the Turkish spp primers and every round went bang!
I'm seeing primers on shelves but at $12 to (yes) $16 dollars (#41) a sleeve these Turkish spp at $82.50 (includes ship and hazmat) from American Reloading turns out to be as good a price as a guy can find these days.
FYI

Capital is a great place. Houston, TX. They take longer to ship. When they have primers their pricing is xlnt. Bought 15K of the ZSR, so far all great. Also had Unis Ginex a while ago....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top