JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Federal Sm Rifle #205, 1000 CT/$275 cash

Remember......
When Fed Sm Rifle Primers came in those large sized boxes (7 1/8" x 3 1/4" x 4 1/8") packaged with 1000 primers? Well, I found four (4) of them when I was doing some cleaning. So anyway.....they're up for sale. Not looking for trades or to ship at this time.

IMG-6314.jpg

IMG-6315.jpg

IMG-6316.jpg

BTW....don't blame me about the price. I'm sort of basing it off of what I have recently seen here. If you don't like the price. Please, just move on.

My usual meeting place is (mask to mask) in the p/lot of the Wal Mart Store on the northwest side of I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd.

If you want it....contact me via PM. Include your phone number to speed up communications. I don't want to bother anyone at work. So, if you want a text....say so. Or, request a call back between a particular time frame. Otherwise......I'm usually free to return text/calls/messages......between1000 hrs. til 2359 hrs.

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top