JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3500
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM because I dont ride it anymore. It has 9476 miles on it, and runs awesome. Lowered 1.5 inch with lowering links, but I still have the factory ones. New battery and tires. Mods include full Muzzy exhaust, JD jetting kit, 3x3 airbox mod for the engine. Others are LED headlight, Zeta XC hanguards with integrated turn signals, moto dash setup, Pro moto rear rack, and tidy tail. A bunch of blue anodized stuff including case savers, footpegs, and brake lever. Rotopax 1 gallon gas can with locking mount that goes on the rack. These bikes are dependable as a rock, and just fun to ride. $3500, must have cash in my hand and endorsment to test ride.

IMG_0365.jpg IMG_0368.jpg IMG_0367 (1).jpg IMG_0366.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These bikes are bulletproof. Not the fanciest or tech heavy ect, but they're solid. They've been essentially unchanged since they were released in 2000. If my Duke would sell, I'd be interested. GLWS!