WTS OR Federal 215M Primers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Reactions
I'm sorry but I will do almost anything to stay out of Portland. I would meet at Cabelas some time if it worked out for the both of us.

444Thumper

Reactions
Wow. I've never bought that particular kind, just Winchester and Remington, but have never paid more than $35/1000, usually $30. Guess I was out of touch with parts of the market.

OP
Reactions
I guess these are on the self in Washington and available. They are not down here or in the rest of the states. I checked online and can't find them and on gun broker the cheapest completed auction is $100 plus $26 hazmat shipping most selling for $150-$250 per 1000.

Reactions
I guess these are on the self in Washington and available. They are not down here or in the rest of the states. I checked online and can't find them and on gun broker the cheapest completed auction is $100 plus $26 hazmat shipping most selling for $150-$250 per 1000.
That sucks

Reactions
These are readily available at Sportsmans for 40
No they aren't.. Go try and find some.. You will be looking for a long time.. Once in a great while and I mean maybe once or twice in the past year they might get 3 or 4 boxes. These are as rare as unicorns now.. I got 7 bricks at fishermans yesterday as soon they they went on the shelf I took all of them. There said those are the first they have had in almost 2 years. EVERYONE online is :eek:ut of stock: or back order.. They are the best primers and scarce and thats why they are going for so much..

Reactions
No they aren't.. Go try and find some.. You will be looking for a long time.. Once in a great while and I mean maybe once or twice in the past year they might get 3 or 4 boxes. These are as rare as unicorns now.. I got 7 bricks at fishermans yesterday as soon they they went on the shelf I took all of them. There said those are the first they have had in almost 2 years. EVERYONE online is :eek:ut of stock: or back order.. They are the best primers and scarce and thats why they are going for so much..
I understand that. At the time I posted that they were in stock on a regular basis. I know they are scarce

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom