JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Federal GM215M primers $80.00 per 1000 IMG_1848.JPG IMG_1849.JPG

Last Edited:
I'm sorry but I will do almost anything to stay out of Portland. I would meet at Cabelas some time if it worked out for the both of us.

Wow. I've never bought that particular kind, just Winchester and Remington, but have never paid more than $35/1000, usually $30. Guess I was out of touch with parts of the market.

I guess these are on the self in Washington and available. They are not down here or in the rest of the states. I checked online and can't find them and on gun broker the cheapest completed auction is $100 plus $26 hazmat shipping most selling for $150-$250 per 1000.

These are readily available at Sportsmans for 40
No they aren't.. Go try and find some.. You will be looking for a long time.. Once in a great while and I mean maybe once or twice in the past year they might get 3 or 4 boxes. These are as rare as unicorns now.. I got 7 bricks at fishermans yesterday as soon they they went on the shelf I took all of them. There said those are the first they have had in almost 2 years. EVERYONE online is :eek:ut of stock: or back order.. They are the best primers and scarce and thats why they are going for so much..

No they aren't.. Go try and find some.. You will be looking for a long time.. Once in a great while and I mean maybe once or twice in the past year they might get 3 or 4 boxes. These are as rare as unicorns now.. I got 7 bricks at fishermans yesterday as soon they they went on the shelf I took all of them. There said those are the first they have had in almost 2 years. EVERYONE online is :eek:ut of stock: or back order.. They are the best primers and scarce and thats why they are going for so much..

I understand that. At the time I posted that they were in stock on a regular basis. I know they are scarce

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top