JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NAPA in Battleground had a sign on the door last Monday 2/13 that they were looking for help.

Did that at 18 and am not real keen on the 'commercial accounts take precedent' policy. Leaves retail customers standing around so I've done my best to avoid NAPA for the last 21 years - I appreciate the heads up, it may get to that point. (And it's a 25-30 min drive out there for min wage).

Did that at 18 and am not real keen on the 'commercial accounts take precedent' policy. Leaves retail customers standing around so I've done my best to avoid NAPA for the last 21 years - I appreciate the heads up, it may get to that point. (And it's a 25-30 min drive out there for min wage).

Good old NAPA. Back when I had the excavation / construction business we were a $ 2,500 plus a month customer. Delivered real well, and went the extra mile. The I stopped in the store one day to get some wiper blades and they let me standing there and then acted like I was some ignorant clutz. They finally got me squared away, and I told them I was putting it on my business account and they looked at each other, told them the business name, said yeah I am the owner, the mechanic usually comes in but that's OK.

Besides if you did that then you would have to take a lesson from the brilliant millennial hillbillies the have working at O Reilleys.

car parts guys.jpg

Good old NAPA. Back when I had the excavation / construction business we were a $ 2,500 plus a month customer. Delivered real well, and went the extra mile. The I stopped in the store one day to get some wiper blades and they let me standing there and then acted like I was some ignorant clutz. They finally got me squared away, and I told them I was putting it on my business account and they looked at each other, told them the business name, said yeah I am the owner, the mechanic usually comes in but that's OK.

Besides if you did that then you would have to take a lesson from the brilliant millennial hillbillies the have working at O Reilleys.

View attachment 344569

That's exactly what I'm talking abouto_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews