JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FDE Magpul UBR stock
Includes buffer tube, necessary carbine spring and buffer, and an aluminum striker plate.

Lightly used. It's a great stock but I decided I needed the PRS. $220.

I'm in the north Seattle area.

Pics shortly...

Pics

IMG_6753.JPG IMG_6754.JPG

FDE Magpul UBR stock
Includes buffer tube, necessary carbine spring and buffer, and an aluminum striker plate.

Lightly used. It's a great stock but I decided I needed the PRS. $220.

I'm in the north Seattle area.

Pics shortly...
I'll take it for sure if your willing to ship it to Michigan. I work till like 2am tonight. I will respond tomorrow if ya want to get rid of it. I have been searching everywhere for this stock in fde.

Matthew, you're on

Postage estimate is $13, send me a check for $230 and we'll call it good.

if that works I will send you details later today
Thanks

Matthew, you're on

Postage estimate is $13, send me a check for $230 and we'll call it good.

if that works I will send you details later today
Thanks
OK I'll message ya later im not out till 2 am. So i might talk to you tomorrow.I can probably get a money order for ya. I don't deal with checks. You can add me on Facebook too if ya want. Under Matthew savage I'll have a bright green shirt on giving the peace sign

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top