JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Think your in good shape put your pack on, put your rifle on then go through an area of dead fall. It quickly lets you know that you should have trained harder.

You don't have to be fat to be out of shape either! At a glance I seem fit enough, but a few flights of stairs feels like a Marathon to me.
Maybe if I took off this gas mask..........

I think I watched them all so far.. pretty good show.
One guy about died the first day out.. he had to be hospitalized on day two.. perhaps it was blood sugar or something. poor bastid
Oh, and catching that duck to be split three ways woulda been awesome!

The only part that pisses me off is:
The title.

If we had a show called fat women on the dance floor;

1. You would be intrigued in the title and of course give it a shot. Which is why I think they named it that, that and they know men wont bubblegum and moan about the title like feminists.

2. All hell would break loose via the PC police.. Yet another fine example of double standards and gender inequality.

You can bet the
"Fat Women On The Dance Floor" show would be canceled or renamed so fast it'd make Jerry Miculek look like Michael J Fox with a Sig P250 during speed drills. :rolleyes:

I watched two episodes last night, pretty fun show! Right off the bat I learned that you can use a condom full of water to focus the suns rays to start a fire! I did not know that! Impressive!

The only part that pisses me off is:
The title.

If we had a show called fat women on the dance floor;

1. You would be intrigued in the title and of course give it a shot. Which is why I think they named it that, that and they know men wont bubblegum and moan about the title like feminists.

2. All hell would break loose via the PC police.. Yet another fine example of double standards and gender inequality.

You can bet the
"Fat Women On The Dance Floor" show would be canceled or renamed so fast it'd make Jerry Miculek look like Michael J Fox with a Sig P250 during speed drills. :rolleyes:
One of my favorite shows of all time was "Two Fat Ladies".. they'd motor about with a sidecar motorbike and cook up some grub here and there..
this is just a random one.. they were some cooking fools, may God bless them both..

And that a Sierra Cup, a fair knife, fire makins and perhaps some paracord (trap everything that moves) will get you by in most all situations.

Actually no effort at all if the chubs were clever enough to stick the darned flame up into the tinder! The battery/gum wrapper worked perfectly. That's an old method, Boy Scouts circa 1962.

I really enjoy the show, and I have to say Creek seems to be one of the more straightforward, and honest, of the people out there selling to the prepper movement. He also spends a lot of time pushing preppers to quit buying ready-made one-size-fits-all solutions and go make or build the best solutions to personalized needs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top