JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
[for simplicity of ambiguous reference, "Ruby" is one while "Rosie" is the other.]

A couple years ago I was bequeathed one of the ugliest handguns I'd ever seen, the Walter PPX 9mm with extended threaded muzzle and a minimal external hammer. It did have what proved to be a spectacular trigger, and my eyes grew acquainted with the 3-dot sights. Having finally used it in a couple matches, I've almost picked up enough speed to make use of its other features.

Recently I became enchanted with the CZ PC10-C. Size, balance & configuration are within a few tenths of the PPX. Ordered one & soon enough discovered particular features
somewhat distressing: veryVERY rough cobbly hand grip, and one of the safety-toggle-trigger designs, striker fired. The factory storage cases are virtually identical in all dimensions.

With around 600 rounds downrange, I now find my accuracy/speed with Ruby now approaching what I can achieve with Rosie....although Rosie remains far smoother & more comfortable. The reset on PPX is pretty fast & smooth, yet the CZ reset time & distance is about 1/2, even though the trigger action either direction is 'not smooth'.

I've measured the trigger pull with the Lyman device and find 10 shot average currently produces surprisingly near "2.7" for either. a quick 150 rounds thru Rosie is a bit like wrestling a feather pillow or chewing a high grade Wasabi beef steak, while Ruby is the kibbles & bits of high fiber vegetarian athletic event.
I will post a couple photos for comparison. o_O

Resized_20181212_122043.jpeg Resized_20181212_122318.jpeg

Last Edited:
Seems like you have room for a few different women in your life.

I do have a question about these ladies, however. Do you get any trigger slap from the CZ P-10C? I tried one at a range and it was quite uncomfortable on the trigger finger.

If you do, do you notice anything similar on the PPX? I do like those PPXs aesthetically. Strange, I know.

The only unpleasing CZ feature remains cobby trigger even after a light touch up by my smith. Its better yet still annoying. PPX trigger remains superior in factory smoothness.