JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought it was odd how many "ARMSLIST - Scam Warning" emails I was getting in my inbox all the time. It turns out if you get a buyer that reports you they will automatically label all your listings as a scam. With no proof, no trial, no communication... Guilty until proven innocent is the rule over at armslist.

This is how all my listings got flagged as "scams": I sold something to someone in California, the buyer told me he'd pay me, I waited all day and night the funds never came through. He stopped emailing me so I figured the sale fell through and he changed his mind. Later the next day he emails me saying: "Sorry man, I went out for dinner last night. I'll pay you later today.". I'm thinking ok, sounds like he just doesn't have the money or wants to drag this out for awhile, so I sold it to someone else. Well, he ended up sending the money. I wasn't reading my emails that day so I didn't know he sent the money. He was refunded only a few hours after sending the money. But he whined to armslist and got all my listings flagged as "scams".... So if you get a lame/weird buyer that plays games... armslist won't hessitate to trash your reputation with no due process.

I think I'm done with armslist. Too many offers asking if I wanna trade for stuff like saws and lawnmowers. I don't even have a lawn! Get off my... get off my porch!

Oh, and can't forget the ones that act interested, only to later tell you they "want the gun but wouldn't pass a background check". Unreal.

Last Edited:
Hmmmm...

IMG_3626.GIF

Armslist post this morning for a Sig MK25 for $600, and I figured it was a scam. Phone number was Wallowa. The person was a bubblegum. I remembered my wife telling me to enter the phone number on Facebook and if the person is a member, their page would come up. It was a woman, and I'd guess Thailand, Cambodia. Her FB conversations were not in english . bubblegumes name is Sim So Daklak. Maybe she is in Wallowa, who knows.
Maybe someone more tech savy can figure it out. 541-886-6280

Last Edited:
Armslist post this morning for a Sig MK25 for $600, and I figured it was a scam. Phone number was Wallowa. The person was a bubblegum. I remembered my wife telling me to enter the phone number on Facebook and if the person is a member, their page would come up. It was a woman, and I'd guess Thailand, Cambodia. Her FB conversations were not in english . bubblegumes name is Sim So Daklak. Maybe she is in Wallowa, who knows.
Maybe someone more tech savy can figure it out. 541-886-6280

Sounds like a scam. But phone numbers on facebook won't find the owner of the phone. I just checked and she has a bunch of phone numbers listed on one of her wall posts.

Last Edited:
I still see tons of NWFirearms memebers who post on both especially when they are trying to move something. I miss outdoorstrader.com and the ole wild west days of parking lot meetings.

I still see tons of NWFirearms memebers who post on both especially when they are trying to move something. I miss outdoorstrader.com and the ole wild west days of parking lot meetings.
I do miss outdoorstrader something fierce. And going to the Clark County Square Dance center gun shows and not having to pay stupid background check fees. I swore off armslist about 6 months ago and just tried to browse it again and there were so many dealer adds or posts with very little information about the product that I gave up in a fit of rage. Armslist is dead long live NWFA

gotta say selling through here is the better option, im relatively new here and have had three out of three successful sells, the only downside would be less of a buyer base, especially on ar's. for anything but an ar15, here seams the better option, ide go on gunbroker to sell an ar cuz lets be honest... maybe 1 out of every 15 ar classifieds actually get bought.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top