JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Testing the waters on this one...

I have an FAL that is an STG-58 kit built on an Imbel receiver, and properly headspaced by a group of FAL Files members in Eugene.

Barrel is the standard 21" barrel w/ bipod and Stoll flash hider. I believe it has a short gas tube, but will need to double check.

922(r) components include DSA handguard, pistol grip, and buttstock; JSE hammer, trigger, and sear; and Tapco gas piston. This allows use of original import magazines without changing floorplates or followers.

The furniture has some funky custom winter camo, which was how it was painted when I purchased it. It shouldn't be too hard to strip or repaint; I just never got around to it.

I believe I still have most of the original components, and will include those along with (1) 20rd magazine.

*Edit*

Photos added.

IMG_20191206_105904.jpg
IMG_20191206_105815.jpg
IMG_20191206_105717.jpg

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
:s0090:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Photos added.

I must admit, taking these photos made me almost immediately regret posting this rifle, but like many of my other firearms, it just doesn't see much use these days. As much as I hate to even think of letting it go, firearms should be fed and exercised on a regular basis, and I hate to see any of them stay locked away forever or suffer from neglect. :(

Last Edited:
Great rifle AND a Great Deal!!!

Over 20 yrs ago when Dave Salvaggio Aquired the "Kits" from Steyr
it cost a bit over $800 for both the kit and an Argy rcvr,
[which had some issues]

Then a build party and more loot to make them "Complient."

WHY IS THIS STILL HERE? :eek:;)

Please send me the contact info on the FFL that you use, I'd like to confirm with him before posting I'll take it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.