JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
One south African Fal Magazine. Price is $150 shipped if paying usps money order, or locally meet in Albany 140. Only for sale to the buyer of the 30 round mag I have a Israeli Fal Magazine I would let someone add to the order for 30$ no extra shipping cost. It has light surface rust it might clean off easy it might not I don't know.

I would consider local trades for other mags but PM them as most likely I don't want trades. But something like 5 beretta 84bb mags or a 12 round makarov pmm mag etc I might consider.

When I bought it it was advertised as south African R1 30RD from a importer. I didn't see any marks on the mag. See pictures for yourself. Priced lowered to the lowest point ill take or ill just throw it back into the gun safe. Only will ship to legal state.

Crossposted. I'll try to update this if it sells elsewhere asap, if you claim it here follow it with a pm. Thanks.

20231110_121512.jpg 20231110_121505.jpg 20231110_121456.jpg 20231110_121449.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top