JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4F04C0FD-B123-4737-A935-847820BBCDFC.jpeg
The green circle area is with Federal Gold medal 168 gr bthp and blue circle is 150 gr Tula at 100 yard

Thermold and Moses Machine Works both make polymer FAL mags. I think DSA even sells the Moses Mags on their site.
Still pissed off over what that Moses did. He's in a day trip distance, and still wouldn't want anything he made.
My latest batch of DSarms Mags are all top notch, and the last order of mags from E-Sarco are also really good! Sometimes ErnstArmory has surplus mags, Florida gunworks may not be around, but they always had good mags. I'm surprised MagPul doesn't make FAL mags, but I guess there isn't enough demand!
DSA has always been way too tight for me. As for magpul, the FAL market is stagnant. The reason they made AK mags was because while small the AK market is still there.

I find the DSA mags are a compromise, so I ended up opening up my mag well with a dremel and sand paper before I polished it, then had the whole thing Ceracoated and have no issues with any mags! Darn Metrics! Lol:)

Not really... you would think that they would still make them. Especially when the Keltec RFB uses them as well.

They're still made. But since surplus are 15-30 each, new are expensive. Look what SCAR17 mags cost, new FN FAL mags are right up there w/ those.

Yes, I wish Magpul got in the FAL mag game (SCAR 17 mags as well!)

Not to be that guy but it doesn't seem that long ago FAL mags were 2-3 bucks each. G3 mags a bucks each....:(

They're still made. But since surplus are 15-30 each, new are expensive. Look what SCAR17 mags cost, new FN FAL mags are right up there w/ those.

Yes, I wish Magpul got in the FAL mag game (SCAR 17 mags as well!)

Not to be that guy but it doesn't seem that long ago FAL mags were 2-3 bucks each. G3 mags a bucks each....:(
I can still get g3 mags pretty cheap. Couple dollars for one.

I wouldn't buy from Moses after what he did (not sure his website is even still up), but I guess I was one of the lucky few to receive the mags I ordered. They function flawlessly and are built very well. If you can find them, buy them.

I wouldn't buy from Moses after what he did (not sure his website is even still up), but I guess I was one of the lucky few to receive the mags I ordered. They function flawlessly and are built very well. If you can find them, buy them.

I think his site is still up (haven't checked in a while). I would agree wholeheartedly not to order from him directly. He started off strong and just flaked off....sounds like he is shipping to his wholesale customers and screwed the "little guys" that sent him money...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top