JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These uppers are the serialized component of a Mark IV. Wonder what kind of transfer cost quantity discount you'd get from A Cut Above or Tigard Pawn 4 More?

I have a Mark IV 22/45.

A couple of years ago I bought one of these Volquartsen take-off uppers. Cost me about $90 total with the upper, shipping, BGC and transfer (at Tigard Pawn).

One of my uppers has a red-dot. The other has iron sights. With the easy Mark IV takedown, I can swap one for the other in about 30 seconds, just need to transfer the bolt assembly.

I can change back and forth between iron sights and my red-dot and not have to re-zero my red-dot all the time. Works pretty good.

I bought one a while ago. Dang transfer cost more than the upper. I don't even wanna remember how much the dang barrel threading was. I didn't know you could ask vq to chop and thread at the time...

Don't you get extra scrutiny from the AFT if you buy more than a few guns at the same time? It would be cool if a local FFL doing the 3 day release, picked up a 10 pack and did a group buy for members here.

Don't you get extra scrutiny from the AFT if you buy more than a few guns at the same time? It would be cool if a local FFL doing the 3 day release, picked up a 10 pack and did a group buy for members here.
My gun shop said a letter goes out to the ATF if you buy three or more lower receivers(serialized). How do I know? Well….

Can't say it's the same for these uppers but you could always ask.

*This was in WA for what it's worth.

My gun shop said a letter goes out to the ATF if you buy three or more lower receivers(serialized). How do I know? Well….

Can't say it's the same for these uppers but you could always ask.

*This was in WA for what it's worth.

Back up on their site.

6DF1C103-A62F-410C-A323-E2D57B9DC09B.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top