JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back in the beginning of the Great Sandy Hook Scarcity, I picked up 500 pulled 168gr Sierra Match Kings for $100. They were awesome. Zero marks, and ballistically I cannot tell them apart from the boxed SMK bullets I have shot since. Same load, same POI.

Back in the beginning of the Great Sandy Hook Scarcity, I picked up 500 pulled 168gr Sierra Match Kings for $100. They were awesome. Zero marks, and ballistically I cannot tell them apart from the boxed SMK bullets I have shot since. Same load, same POI.
Sportsman's had a box of new Sierra 168gr SMK today for $50. Ouch, and no I didn't buy them. I love pulled bullets myself. I have bought lots of them at great prices.

1609724994071.png

I have used many thousand pulled bullets, M855, M80 an the 110gr FMJ for the .30 carbine not to mention M2AP, the ones you have to watch out for are the talon pulled bullets, collet pulled are fine.

I've used lots of pulled military bullets. .224's and .308's. My only issue with them is they usually come with cannelure, and I usually crimp for firing in gas guns. Most batches of pulled bullets that I've gotten were mixed lots. Many times I've wound up separating them by cannelure position on the bullet.

Unless you have a gilt edge gun accuracy wise, and you can actually shoot the gun to that level of performance, it's hard to imagine that you would ever notice any issues with factory pulled bullets.

I use a lot of pulled bullets. Haven't had any problems so far. Every now and then I'll get a batch that does have some pretty rough marks from being pulled. I just use them for plinkers so I'm not super worried about accuracy.

I have used many thousand pulled bullets, M855, M80 an the 110gr FMJ for the .30 carbine not to mention M2AP, the ones you have to watch out for are the talon pulled bullets, collet pulled are fine.
I sure miss the days when M2 .30 cal bullets and 110gr carbine pulled bullets could be had for a nickel apiece. I went through a lot of them too. I still have a bunch of the M2 bullets. I still have a couple thousand carbine bullets as well, but I loaded them all up years ago and put them in a couple ammo cans. Then I worked up a good load with powder coated lead bullets that shoots great, and I never used the other ammo.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews