JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just the .308 remaining, and the price is right.

The RFB is black and will walk for $1300. (MSRP $1929) Everything new in Box, just came out for photos, buyer gets to be first to cycle and dry fire.

I will cover the background fee as well so this can be a pleasant trip, come on over to my home/shop and see how quickly we can get you cleared and off on your way, or feel free to hang out and we can look at what some other good additions may be for your safe.

RFB FEATURES:
-18" chrome lined barrel
-Matte black synthetic stock
-Bayonet lug
-Fully ambidextrous
-Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
-20 round capacity
20170810_021457510_iOS.jpg
20170810_021443003_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:
That RFB looks like a fun addition to the collection. Alas, the wallet doesn't agree at this time :(

I'm sure these will get snapped up.

BTW, LuckySG is a good guy to deal with.

Thank you for pointing that out American123! I have a bad case of time-release dyslexia and posting in the evenings will highlight that. For you assistance let me know if you are ever out this way and I will spot you some new eyes & ears or a sleeve of CCI .22LR. I passed your fair town by last week.

Thank you for pointing that out American123! I have a bad case of time-release dyslexia and posting in the evenings will highlight that. For you assistance let me know if you are ever out this way and I will spot you some new eyes & ears or a sleeve of CCI .22LR. I passed your fair town by last week.

No worries, I assumed you knew what you were talking about and it was simply a mix up on the keyboard.

I'm a major fan of the RFB and I only wish that when I bought mine about 5 years ago that it was as nicely priced as yours is. Good luck with your sale.

New rifles available, turning the listing back on. If you prefer I meet you at your favorite FFL and you pay them for a transfer fee I am open to driving a reasonable distance.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.