JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Kel-Tec RDB-s: I've had it for a few years.
Taken it out for fun a handfull of times.
Never trained with, never abused.

Comes with:
Rifle
10 round mag
Factory Box
Factory sites and sling
Aftermarket folding front site
Manual
Chamber Flag
250 rounds from Fenix Ammunition

!!!Optic and 30rnd mag not included!!!

FROM THE WEBSITE:
Downward Ejection
This unrivaled design sends spent brass downward through the stock, behind the magwell making it a truly ambidextrous bullpup rifle. Gone are the days of hot gas & brass flying out of a side-ejection port… you're welcome, southpaws.

Unparalleled Trigger System
Bullpup triggers are notoriously bad, so we tackled that issue head on and won. This trigger is incredibly smooth, with a nice take-up and clean break. Combined with a 1:7 twist barrel, all RDB models offer excellent accuracy.

Adjustable Gas System
All of the RDB models operate off of the same adjustable gas piston system. This feature allows the user to tailor the bolt carrier speed to eliminate excessive recoil while running a suppressor and ensure reliability for various loads.

This is the smallest and lightest in the RDB lineup.
The RDB Survival was designed for back country folks that want center fire rifle power in a very compact, lightweight package without giving up velocity.
This variant features a 16" lightweight barrel, folding sights and collapsible stock.

CALIBER: .223Rem / 5.56x45mm
WEIGHT UNLOADED: 5lbs 14oz / 2.67kg
OVERALL LENGTH: 26.1" / 662.94mm
BARREL LENGTH: 16.1" / 409mm
TWIST RATE: 1:7" / 1:178mm
TRIGGER PULL: 4-6lbs / 1.8-2.7kg

unnamed (11).jpg unnamed (14).jpg unnamed (13).jpg unnamed (12).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Cool to see one of these listed- these things are criminally overrated IMO- i love mine, so light, compact, ambi, downward ejecting, just awesome. People who think it should have a pistol grip havent tried one- it is very ergonomic, and IMO works better than the regular RDB. Kel tec likes to innovate, and honestly i think if they hadnt put the odd folding front sight on these they would have sold much better. Good luck with the sale!

Cool to see one of these listed- these things are criminally overrated IMO- i love mine, so light, compact, ambi, downward ejecting, just awesome. People who think it should have a pistol grip havent tried one- it is very ergonomic, and IMO works better than the regular RDB. Kel tec likes to innovate, and honestly i think if they hadnt put the odd folding front sight on these they would have sold much better. Good luck with the sale!
I think you mean "underrated"… but as my dad used to say "it's all up hill from here."

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.