JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
We got in a large batch of factory Glock rebuilds, they all come with Glocks limited lifetime warranty same as a new gun. All the guns have ZERO wear and look brand new but may have a few small marks we missed. Most of the Glock rebuilds are factory Demo's / show pieces where they replace any damaged, worn or outdated parts. They come with all the backstraps, mags, accessories and box that a new model would have.

Since we're new to the forum I wanted to give you guys the first crack at them before we put them out on the shelf, send out an email Flyer and throw them on Facebook / Instagram tomorrow night.

The only additional Fee is the $10 OSP background check fee

We have:
8- Glock 17 Gen 4's with Night Sights -$429.99 each
2- Glock 22 Gen 4's - $429.99 each
1- Glock 17 Gen 3 With OD Green frame -$429.99 each
1- Glock 23 Gen 3 RTF -$429.99 each

All guns are first come first served. If you call the store we can set one aside with your name on it while you're on your way to come pick it up.

I will try to keep the thread up to date but these will move quick once we officially put them out.

Please call the store with any questions as I'm not sure how often I will be able to check back here and reply during business hours.

503-352-9951

Last Edited:
Do the frame, slide and barrel serials match on these? Do they include box, original amount of mags and backstraps on the models that originally came with?

Do yall do layaway? what percent down if so? \
thats a tempting price on the G34.
Unfortunately we don't offer layaway, Sorry.

Do the frame, slide and barrel serials match on these? Do they include box, original amount of mags and backstraps on the models that originally came with?
Yes! From what I saw they have matching serial numbers on frame slide and barrel. They have ALL of the original factory stuff, mags, backstraps, speed loaders, brush ETC. They come with everything that a new one would have.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.