JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for looking into what you had Howard. I have no use for the rifle boxes, and I'm already good on 9mm. The 38 box only gets me 1/20 of what I need. Not worth the effort to pick up, much less pay for shipping.

This is why I was looking for "plain white boxes". That way there is no confusion as to what is in the box. I can label it myself and there is no other nomenclature on them. Sure, I can dig around the range trash and come up with some, but it is difficult to find 20 boxes of 50 round 357 - and no styrofoam!

If any other OCD types here want to split an order from TopBrass with me, let me know. It can be ANY caliber. I'm in for one set of 357 and one set of 9mm. I just need 2 more items to meet their minimum order criteria.

Thanks.

I got a bunch of the Repack Boxes in 9 and .40 with the stryofoam trays -- which I know you don't want -- but the OCD in me requires it. I'm using those for overflow, but I do especially like the hinged plastic boxes (not the ones that just have a fold over plastic tab like hinge because the ones with real hinges stay open by themselves) and as far as I'm concerned, the plastic boxes last forever. Some of mine, even the sort with the awful non-hinge hinge, I've had since the mid-90s.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR