JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So looks like my business page on facebook has attracted the attention of some mouth breathing knuckle dragging snowflake who gets offended by the mere sight of a gun. I got suspended 3 times withing a week then they shut down my page. When you try to fight it they say you are in violation of their policies, in specific, the policy that states a PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL cannot post guns for sale. Well, last I checked I was a business page with an FFL who conducts background checks on every single gun that gets sold here. But do they care? Nope. As they suck down their triple foam half pump mochachino frape', with extra sprinkles on top, sitting in their pajamas as they telecommute from moms basement, they have the power to shut down a page that has been up and running for the past 5 years. Sorry for the rant but i am sick of the vast minority being able to dictate what the majority of us can and cannot do.

Anyway, we now have a NEW page so please go check us out, give us a like and maybe a review if you have ever done business with us. Just trying to spread the word. New page is Security Check Required and you just might like our new banner on that page lol Please help spread the word and help a small local business.

Ok, I'm off my soap box... for now :)

Thanks
Jon

Last Edited:
:s0137:

Facebook MEH.... I will forward the link to friends so they can like your page. I suggest leaving Facebook. I would have, oh wait I did over a year ago.

Facebook is filled with short attention span feelers pretending to be something they are not.

Of course there are those who try to make a difference, but it is like trying to get a 2yr old to enjoy a subtitled documentary...it aint happenin'...its just too much work...and Jessicahhhh and Steve have those cool Hawaii pics up...oh look, a squirrel :rolleyes:

Facebook is filled with short attention span feelers pretending to be something they are not.

Of course there are those who try to make a difference, but it is like trying to get a 2yr old to enjoy a subtitled documentary...it aint happenin'...its just too much work...and Jessicahhhh and Steve have those cool Hawaii pics up...oh look, a squirrel :rolleyes:

More like trying to get that off-ramp panhandler to actually leave his spot for a legitimate odd-job offer while they're holding a sign that says "will work". :rolleyes:

:s0137:

Facebook MEH.... I will forward the link to friends so they can like your page. I suggest leaving Facebook. I would have, oh wait I did over a year ago.
thanks, appreciate it. I am seriously considering leaving fb all together. I have an instagram page under nwcustomfirearma but I don't post there as much... Maybe I should start lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top