JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new FAB Defense RAPS stock for the AR15 AR10 or Chassis Platforms for sale.

It has adapters to fit either an A2 buffer tube, Mil-spec carbine tube, or a universal for a chassis tube. You can adjust the length of pull as well as the comb height. This is an excellent alternative to the Magpul PRS all while being almost 10 oz lighter.
The only reason I am selling it is because the length was a little to long for me with my APO chassis with the folding adapter.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a brand new FAB Defense RAPS stock for the AR15 AR10 or Chassis Platforms for sale.

It has adapters to fit either an A2 buffer tube, Mil-spec carbine tube, or a universal for a chassis tube. You can adjust the length of pull as well as the comb height. This is an excellent alternative to the Magpul PRS all while being almost 10 oz lighter.
The only reason I am selling it is because the length was a little to long for me with my APO chassis with the folding adapter. Price is $160.

View attachment 686774
I had no idea about this stock! Pretty sweet looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews