JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this is a 37mm launcher. Comes with 3 casings. You can attach to under rail on your rifle or buy the stock for it on exoticfirearms.com. This thing is just awesome, go to the website to answer all your questions. Never fired. Paid $500. Selling for $300. Gen 2 model. I can text you pictures. 805 630 8611

this is a 37mm launcher. Comes with 3 casings. You can attach to under rail on your rifle or buy the stock for it on exoticfirearms.com. This thing is just awesome, go to the website to answer all your questions. Never fired. Paid $500. Selling for $300. Gen 2 model. I can text you pictures. 805 630 8611
3603139415 Tex me a pic

3603139415 Tex me a pic
This is from 2016. Ive made that mistake before. But the OP's last activity was in 2018.. not sure if he is around anymore or not.

Also, since it's public post and can be seen online, you may want to edit your post, remove your # and just PM your cell number to him instead. All kinds of crazies out there online can and will use your number if they run across this. Just trying to help brother.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top