JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Originally Posted by sinco54

Ill be out until Friday so sit tight, Ill happily buy it back from you and work around your schedule to get it from you. I didnt claim to be an expert, it was an honest mistake and I will make it right. Ill also reimburse you for your time wasted, I dont want you to think I tried to scam you or anything was
"setup"... you have my number, my email, my IM and my address Its not like I avoided you and your posts makes it sound as such.. Ill call you when I get back into town to get the rifle. I'll get back on Friday and I go through dallas all the time.

is Saturday! and no nothing has been taken care of.

Originally Posted by sinco54

Ill be out until Friday so sit tight, Ill happily buy it back from you and work around your schedule to get it from you. I didnt claim to be an expert, it was an honest mistake and I will make it right. Ill also reimburse you for your time wasted, I dont want you to think I tried to scam you or anything was
"setup"... you have my number, my email, my IM and my address Its not like I avoided you and your posts makes it sound as such.. Ill call you when I get back into town to get the rifle. I'll get back on Friday and I go through dallas all the time.

Is Saturday! A men of his word!

Since this makes little sense,i hope it means that everything is taken care of ?

No is not!

Well i am sorry to hear this.
Has the seller gotten ahold of you since his last post about being out of town
Being a holiday weekend,maybe he got hung up or was late coming back.
What about the rifle is it you do not like ? The trigger? no 1-7 twist ?
If it is something minor like the trigger,i would be willing to help you install another one,may even have a LPK in the safe.

Well i am sorry to hear this.
Has the seller gotten ahold of you since his last post about being out of town
Being a holiday weekend,maybe he got hung up or was late coming back.
What about the rifle is it you do not like ? The trigger? no 1-7 twist ?
If it is something minor like the trigger,i would be willing to help you install another one,may even have a LPK in the safe.

Maybe, but he has phone... and yeah i bought it for the 1-7 twist.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.