JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok, Ive had this up a few times and had it sold until the buyer had an enexpected spenditure. That said, I need to recoop some cash that Im about to spend on a truck (from a fellow memeber on the board!! THX SCOTT)
This AR is built as follows

DTI Lower complete
DPMS flat top Upper
DPMS/Wilson barrel 1:7 twis; threaded.
6 point collapsable stock
MIL spec bolt
NOVESKE rear aparature
point to point sling and tacticle sling with tac ring
2 30 rounders, One which is brand new just out of plastic
1 box of 20 Tracer rounds
Hand full of 223 I have left for it.
Soft case that fits all equipment.

Its chambered in 5.56 so 223 or 5.56, pic ur poison. The round count on this weapon is 120.. this is a steal of a deal and i know theres parts and upgrades Im forgetting.. Its dead acurate and stone reliable.
I will not take a dime less then 780cash!!!!
The only trade i am interested in is a trade consisting of a 38 or 357 snubbie revolver PLUS cash on your end, atleast 400 dollars cash.
text or PM..

503-970-5493
mike
Oh hey if you have a trade offer ya gotta send me a picture to, Im a visual kinda guy.

I bought this rifle. I like to hear you guys opinions about something is bothering me. The seller as you can see advertises this rifle with a 1-7 twist when i went home, after taking a good close inspection i found out that stamped on the barrel is DPMS 556 1-9 does thins mean I have a 1-9 twist barrel and not a 1-7?

:(

I bought this rifle. I like to hear you guys opinions about something is bothering me. The seller as you can see advertises this rifle with a 1-7 twist when i went home, after taking a good close inspection i found out that stamped on the barrel is DPMS 556 1-9 does thins mean I have a 1-9 twist barrel and not a 1-7?

:(

If the barrel is stamped as having a 1-9 twist,then more than likely that is what you have.
Check for yourself using the cleaning rod method to measure,easy to do and only takes a moment.
You may want to contact the seller about this issue,but save a copy of the original ad for reference should it happen to vaporize...

If the barrel is stamped as having a 1-9 twist,then more than likely that is what you have.
Check for yourself using the cleaning rod method to measure,easy to do and only takes a moment.
You may want to contact the seller about this issue,but save a copy of the original ad for reference should it happen to vaporize...

Thanks, Rockkrawler i did saved a copy, the guy also told me that it had a 2 stage trigger, it really sucks! I have not talked to the guy, I did make a copy of the description on a bill of sale witch he signed and dated.

Contact the seller and express your concerns,see if he is willing to make things right,hopefully so.
Since i do not know what you have invested in the package,i cannot say if you got a good deal on your transaction,but you should figure out what it would cost to have your rifle configured to the what the seller advertised and decide if persuing this is worth the time.
If he is unwilling to discuss his "mistake",then you have a few options avail,but choose your path wisely so as to not bring about any backlash upon yourself.
One thing you may consider,why did you not verify what you were buying in the 1st place,part of the responsibility does rest with you.
Good luck to you.
RK

Ok, Ive had this up a few times and had it sold until the buyer had an enexpected spenditure. That said, I need to recoop some cash that Im about to spend on a truck (from a fellow memeber on the board!! THX SCOTT)
This AR is built as follows

DTI Lower complete
DPMS flat top Upper
DPMS/Wilson barrel 1:7 twis; threaded.
6 point collapsable stock
MIL spec bolt
NOVESKE rear aparature
point to point sling and tacticle sling with tac ring
2 30 rounders, One which is brand new just out of plastic
1 box of 20 Tracer rounds
Hand full of 223 I have left for it.
Soft case that fits all equipment.

Its chambered in 5.56 so 223 or 5.56, pic ur poison. The round count on this weapon is 120.. this is a steal of a deal and i know theres parts and upgrades Im forgetting.. Its dead acurate and stone reliable.
I will not take a dime less then 780cash!!!!
The only trade i am interested in is a trade consisting of a 38 or 357 snubbie revolver PLUS cash on your end, atleast 400 dollars cash.
text or PM..

503-970-5493
mike
Oh hey if you have a trade offer ya gotta send me a picture to, Im a visual kinda guy.

Original AD quoted and saved

Contact the seller and express your concerns,see if he is willing to make things right,hopefully so.
Since i do not know what you have invested in the package,i cannot say if you got a good deal on your transaction,but you should figure out what it would cost to have your rifle configured to the what the seller advertised and decide if persuing this is worth the time.
If he is unwilling to discuss his "mistake",then you have a few options avail,but choose your path wisely so as to not bring about any backlash upon yourself.
One thing you may consider,why did you not verify what you were buying in the 1st place,part of the responsibility does rest with you.
Good luck to you.
RK

Before i go on to details, He parked right outside ROTH'S Parking lot Center and Lancaster, Getting an assault rifle for every one to see close to a Bank is not a good idea, So I guess is all my fault for trusting a member of this site.

All mil-spec AR's have a two stage trigger. Doesn't mean it's a smooth trigger, just a two stage.
It's a carbine in 5.56 don't worry about the twist.

+1. I was just getting ready to jump in. The trigger is a non issue imho.

I have a 9:1 twist on mine and prefer it. 55 grain ammo likes it and is far easier to find (including reloading bullets) than heavier rounds. It's cheaper too.

I know how a guy feels when he thinks he's been fooled, but maybe the guy didn't know better about the twist. Maybe he was told that too and didn't know where to look.

If you can get past thinking you've been lied to, and if the gun is otherwise good, maybe you could just enjoy it? Every minute you spend being angry is a minute of your life wasted when you could be having fun doing something else.

$.02

Orus contact me if I can help in anyway. This needs to be resolved so I am leaving the thread open for the time being.

To the others posting wanting to buy this from Orus please ask elsewhere. I have deleted these posts that are not on the topic and will delete additional posts that are OT of this situation.

-Trlsmn

You need to contact me if you have an issue..

As for pulling it out, all I did was unzip the case so you could see everything. Its been three days and you havent email or called me, Why?? Buyers remorse?? If youre unhappy with it for any reason I TOLD YOU ID HAPPILY BUY IT BACK FOR THE SAME PRICE I SOLD IT TO YOU FOR.. So why dont you call or email me instead of jumping to conclusions!!!

Orus contact me if I can help in anyway. This needs to be resolved so I am leaving the thread open for the time being.

To the others posting wanting to buy this from Orus please ask elsewhere. I have deleted these posts that are not on the topic and will delete additional posts that are OT of this situation.

-Trlsmn

PM Sent

Take it back to the original seller. I didn't make any offers on it because it had a two stage and a 1in7. I've comitted my money elswhere since the rifle was bought but, I think you got a deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.