JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The museum is just North of Seattle in Everett, WA at Paine Field (same place as the Boeing factory which makes the 747, 767, 777, and 787). KPAE for the pilots here. I recommend a visit if you're in the area.

http://www.flyingheritage.com/

They had their restored B-25J Mitchell out on Saturday, along with several other aircraft.

DSCF1282.JPG

I find the hypocrisy interesting... Paul Allen thinks we proles shouldn't have guns but his own private air-force including NAZI TERROR WEAPONS is fine and dandy?

Does WA state law have an exemption on the machine-gun ban for museums? If not, that B-25 alone is eleven violations...

I find the hypocrisy interesting... Paul Allen thinks we proles shouldn't have guns but his own private air-force including NAZI TERROR WEAPONS is fine and dandy?

Does WA state law have an exemption on the machine-gun ban for museums? If not, that B-25 alone is eleven violations...

I will bet an entire paycheck that those are all dummie guns

There is an exemption for corporations to be able to own. Something about a corporation security force. I do know that at what's called the DC, development center, or The black hole. Where all the top secret stuff happens. Boeing security carry MP5's.

Well, according to a revision of the 14th amendment, corporations are considered individuals. This allows them to other constitutional rights as well as to be involved in lawsuits. I'm not sure, but I think they could get a tax stamp pretty easily. I think it would only cost them about three grand every few years. It would be interesting to see how they get certified for that tho. Maybe start your own museum...

Last Edited:
I think they are for use only under the employment or permission of the corporation. Same as I can go and shoot anyone's NFA as long as they are with me. I also think those helicopter minigun rides are a good example. Although anyone in either situation would probably have the proper paperwork.

A member posted something about this, I think this was the company...
Texas Helicopter Hog Hunt, Aerial Machine Gun Range & Heli Rental

But if you can afford that, you can probably afford a class 3 permit and a machine gun...
There are a few helicopter hog hunting things in Texas you can go on I haven't seen the mini gun one .but I looked into the one on that show heli hunter a year or so ago for a half hour flight it was like two grand plus you had to use there guns and buy ammo no guarantee you will get to shoot at a pig

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top