JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am sure many folks on here have seen some weird stuff in nature, things that are either out of place or just don't seem right. What have you seen? I'll start.

Summer of 2021, mid July, a buddy and I scrambled (literally), up the boulder field on the south side of the mountain (from Barclay lake) to get to a really cool old fishing cabin at Eagle Lake Washington. That's currently the only way to get there, and took 4.5 hours to go about 1.5 miles. That evening I was sitting on the small deck, while my buddy was doing something with his gear. It was sunset and the sun was below the peak on the West side of the lake. I was looking Northwest across the lake into the sky just watching distant planes cruising, satellites, etc. It was very quite, but the "bowl" shape mountains around the lake acted like a noise amplifier so I could hear the engines of the distant plane, probably at least 20-30 miles away. I am fairly well versed in Science, have a few degrees in the field, and really like to understand my environment, hence why I was curious about what I saw next. I spotted what I first thought was a satellite in the sky. It was moving at a constant speed from the North west side of the lake (top left of red line on map). I was really focusing my vision on it though because it just looked off. It was WAY brighter than any other satellite I had ever seen, sometimes the flat side of a satellite will reflect sunlight off perfectly like a mirror, so it will for a moment be very bright in the sky. Not the case here, this thing stayed very bright the whole time, which I found odd. And it was about 10 times brighter than any other satellite I had ever seen before. White light, definitely not an LED, just a general bright white/gold color. Kept moving at a constant speed in a straight line, but still looked off. It also looked larger in size than any other satellite I had seen before, but I couldn't make out any unique shape. But when I took parallax and speed into account, I would estimate that it was somewhere around 10,000 ft above us. I told my buddy to take a look, and he did. While we were watching it kept moving in a general southeast direction, but then started doing quick and smooth zig-zags in the sky, way too clean and fast to be any plane. It was also dead silent, and no engine noise could be heard. Even if it was a drone, I don't think any drones could change direction at that speed, let alone do it while they are dead silent, and there is no point in putting any sort of light that bright on the thing. It then changed direction to the Northeast, went over the ridge, and seemed to drop in elevation before going out of sight. Buddy and I both confirmed with each other what we saw, just to make sure it wasn't the first round of Whisky we just had. Went to sleep a few hours later, hiked out, and noticed nothing else out of the ordinary.

pic1234.JPG

I'm sure Elon has an experimental craft that he hasn't informed the public. He is old enough to realize that The Jetsons is set only 40 years from now and he wants to be the first with flying cars.

That or the World's Hide and Seek champion can't be found because Sasquatch is an advanced species and is toying with us.

Then again... Aliens.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads