JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its been an ongoing battle.
I have always wanted to go explore BC, BUT never have because of their draconian anti gun laws.

BC is great, actually so is all of Canada; it's much less populated than the US and has vast amounts of nature. Sure, the gun laws suck but in lots of ways, it's better than California. I wouldn't let the gun laws stop you from visiting, it really is a beautiful country.

BC is great, actually so is all of Canada; it's much less populated than the US and has vast amounts of nature. Sure, the gun laws suck but in lots of ways, it's better than California. I wouldn't let the gun laws stop you from visiting, it really is a beautiful country.

Can I wear my 45 freely and concealed there? Or carry a rifle freely if I go into the back country.
Answer NO.
I AGREE its beautiful there, but not free to do either without a lot of red tape and not at all on the handgun.
Nope, I will spend my time in The Oregon back country, or Idaho, or Montana. Its beautiful here too.

Can I wear my 45 freely and concealed there? Or carry a rifle freely if I go into the back country.
Answer NO.
I AGREE its beautiful there, but not free to do either without a lot of red tape and not at all on the handgun.
Nope, I will spend my time in The Oregon back country, or Idaho, or Montana. Its beautiful here too.

I wasn't talking about which is more free or which is more beautiful. I'm fortunate that I get to spend time in both places and I like Canada but I love home.

I wasn't talking about which is more free or which is more beautiful. I'm fortunate that I get to spend time in both places and I like Canada but I love home.

Yeah, we have friends in Canada.
Wish it was different.
But until then, We stick to the PNW.

I love going up to Canada on vacation, I need to head way north and need to head to the Maritimes.

Yep their gun laws suck, but it is their country and their rules. BTW, that rule does not apply to states like, ie. CA, NY, etc.

So it is good to hear they are finally fighting back.

I love going up to Canada on vacation, I need to head way north and need to head to the Maritimes.

Yep their gun laws suck, but it is their country and their rules. BTW, that rule does not apply to states like, ie. CA, NY, etc.

So it is good to hear they are finally fighting back.

We dont visit places like ny, ca, and now colorado either.

If they don't trust me with my sidearm, I dont trust them with my vacation dollars :D
They would just support some damn anti gun politician with it.

Say what you want about the stupid gun laws in Canada but it sure is fun having Canadian Post drop off surplus SKS at your door. :)
vAxnHSZh.jpg
WqPYAZOh.jpg
YnAVMwch.jpg

Canadian gun laws are no more draconian than those in California, Massachussets or Illinois. The citizens of Canada have done a better job of defending their rights without the benefit of a Second Amendment than many areas of the USA have done with one. From what I hear, they even have ammo on the shelves up there and unlike many states in the USA you are free to have a hi-cap mag on your 10/22.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top