JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
State
Washington
I have a bunch of brand new ETS Glock Magazines for sale. I'm just trying to make room in the safe, these guys are extra and need a new home.

LOT 1: 50 ETS Advanced Polymer Translucent Glock Magazines 9mm 17 round - $660 shipped with tracking for the whole lot (the picture shows 48, but I have 50)
LOT 2: 10 ETS Advanced Polymer Translucent Glock Magazines 9mm 22 round - $145 shipped with tracking for the whole lot
LOT 3: 10 ETS Advanced Polymer Translucent Glock Magazines 9mm 31 round - $145 shipped with tracking for the whole lot - SOLD

No trades please. I strongly prefer to sell them as a lot to save on shipping costs. Lowballs will be ignored. US Shipping only. I have 100% positive feedback.

Price: Prices noted above, includes shipping with tracking
Payment: Paypal gift or +4% if non-gift

Thanks!:)

1%203%20-%20Copy_zpshfbnf9uw.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am going to look back with so much regret when these are banned and I didn't by them, but if buy any more mags I won't live to see the day they are banned because my wife will kill me :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top