JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
@CountryGent the more you post, the more I poke.

You seriously need to take up reloading!!!

50AE on a manufactured level is pretty boring. Only 2-3 loads available in stores, same price, same flavor, anywhere a store carries it.

Of coarse specially loads are available via the usual suspects like Buffalo B and Underwood (which are 2 of the 3 I usually see on Sportsmans warehouse shelves ((only store I ever see it on shelves)))

Other than BB and Underwood, I usually only ever see Hornady Custom. Usually like 2 boxes sitting by themselves as no one's usually buys that caliber, except Deagle owners! They are usually $30-$40 a box of 20.

Now, reloading this cartridge, could be extremely fun. Lots of different .50 billets out there to pick from and make up some crazy concoctions.

:s0013:

Funny you mention it, literally just checked; 33 minutes until end of said. Winning at the present. But who knows. I've had a few cases in which I was snaked at the last minute.

Eh, reloading, yah, is very good idea. So is I give money, they give me bullets, then done. :s0155:

OK, is no problem, I win this one. On the morrow, I pay them, and send my 01FFL. :s0155:

belleza plateada.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews