JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
1911 Essex .45 acp
3 mags
Wilson grips
Carry case
Receipt from Money Market pawn where purchased.
560 bucks or best reasonable offer
Trades?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Not in a position to buy, but would like to note that I've been trusting my life to an Essex build every day for most of my adult life. When built by someone who knows what they're doing they're surprisingly good. :)

I would hesitate in saying you're selling it for a friend if a transfer to you hadn't been accomplished. We've got eyes on us here.

I would hesitate in saying you're selling it for a friend if a transfer to you hadn't been accomplished. We've got eyes on us here.
I have had this gun in my possession since before the SB 941 law that past last year.
I'm not as savvy on this new law as a lot of you on here but I don't believe I would be in any violation so long as I transferred said firearm through an FFL
to the transferee/buyer/trader etc...

I have had this gun in my possession since before the SB 941 law that past last year.
I'm not as savvy on this new law as a lot of you on here but I don't believe I would be in any violation so long as I transferred said firearm through an FFL
to the transferee/buyer/trader etc...

You got it;).

I think they were just trying to look out for you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.