JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
LINCOLN CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Colt/Essex 1911 .45 acp. Colt slide and a Essex frame. It is in very nice condition except for a home engraving of what appears to be an owner applied number.
$350

Face to Face at my FFL in Lincoln City. I will cover transfer fee. Background checks can usually be completed in 24 to 48 hours at my FFL.
Willing to travel up to 75 miles for additional $20 fee. If you have negative feedback for no show or no feed back and not a supporting member, I will not travel to meet you.

20230205_114227.jpg 20230205_114244.jpg 20230205_114313.jpg 20230205_114321.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Appears to be an old school bullseye gun, possibly built by a military armoror. If so it will be very accurate and is a steal at that price. Wish I was closer to examine. GLWS

I find myself continually revisiting this post to check on progress......it's mighty tempting at this price point.
Can you tell me if there is any additional machine work done to the slide under the rear sight?

I find myself continually revisiting this post to check on progress......it's mighty tempting at this price point.
Can you tell me if there is any additional machine work done to the slide under the rear sight?
I am selling it for a friend. The pistol belong to her husband who passed away. I don't know anything about the history of it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.