JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have to ceramic body armor plates for sale or trade. Never been shot, dropped, or damaged in any way. Rated to 7.62mm it says. If i remember right they were made in 05 but maybe newer. Asking 400.00 for the set of two which is a great deal. These are full size plates. Blackhawk wants like 700.00 EACH! Trade for gun stuff, let me know what you have...You can get a carrier for these from Blackhawk for as low a 49.99 and have a awesome set of armor. Email is [email protected]

They are the big ones, I think like 10.5 x 13.5, I was told by a ex marine that these are the Gen two plates and they are a greyish greenish color. I have never had them X-Rayed. The date is from late 05 if I remember right. If you email me I can email you pics later tonight. [email protected]

Open to all offers! Will be in WA today and tomarrow. Offer what you have. Trades? Let me know. I need money. Email is best. [email protected]

EDIT-----------------------I WILL TAKE 250.00 FOR THESE THIS WEEKEND! PLEASE CALL MIKE AT 9712416764

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top