Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ESAPI Plates - - Great deal!

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by M.Link, Dec 8, 2009.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I have to ceramic body armor plates for sale or trade. Never been shot, dropped, or damaged in any way. Rated to 7.62mm it says. If i remember right they were made in 05 but maybe newer. Asking 400.00 for the set of two which is a great deal. These are full size plates. Blackhawk wants like 700.00 EACH! Trade for gun stuff, let me know what you have...You can get a carrier for these from Blackhawk for as low a 49.99 and have a awesome set of armor. Email is mklink88@vzw.blackberry.net

2. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

What size, and have you had them X-Rayed recently?

3. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Are these the GEN I or GEN II? '05 they introduced the GEN II plates.

SF-

4. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

What color are they black or green?

5. M.Link

M.Link Guest

They are the big ones, I think like 10.5 x 13.5, I was told by a ex marine that these are the Gen two plates and they are a greyish greenish color. I have never had them X-Rayed. The date is from late 05 if I remember right. If you email me I can email you pics later tonight. Mklink88@vzw.blackberry.net

6. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Open to all offers! Will be in WA today and tomarrow. Offer what you have. Trades? Let me know. I need money. Email is best. Mklink88@vzw.blackberry.net

EDIT-----------------------I WILL TAKE 250.00 FOR THESE THIS WEEKEND! PLEASE CALL MIKE AT 9712416764