JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
Weeding out some dups. Rifles are crossposted on other sites. First I'll take it rules. I can do FTF transfer in Seattle area, or ship on your dime. Shipping would need to be to a FFL, or a C&R holder.

Trade interests: Remington 1903A3 rifle or complete action as long as not cut up and with good bore. I want to use it as a basis for a 1903A4 build.

PM me for more info and pictures. I may have bayonets for the Enfields, and the M1917 for extra cost, as well as ammo for any of the below at 50 cpr.

1. 1941 Lithgow No.1 MkIII*. SOLD. Restored sporter, but done right with correct Australian coachwood furniture and Lithgow parts. Receiver, bolt, magazine, buttstock, and rear sight are original and are matching.

1647372088286.jpeg

2. 1944 Savage No.4 Mk1*. SOLD U.S. Property marked of course. Bolt is Savage, but is not numbered so likely a replacement. Bolt head is Savage. Good bore, 2 groove barrel.

1647372246042.jpeg

3. Mitchell's Mausers K98k, CE42 receiver. SOLD. Typical Mitchell's with polished bolt. Waffenamts still present.

1647372621524.jpeg

4. M1917. SOLD. Not sure if Eddystone or Remington or Winchester. This is a Chinese return rifle that the communists scrubbed of US markings and stamped a new serial on. Mixmaster for most small parts. Good bore, good shooter. I'll be keeping the repro sling that's on it right now.

1647372487296.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: