JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Thinning out my collection of milsurps. I have for sale a No 1 Mk III Enfield with a magazine cutoff I'm letting go.

Overall in decent shape but needs some work. The extractor spring is missing and the bolthead screw was buggered up badly at some point in it's life. Stock has lots of armorers repairs and may need some reinforcement there. Has a crack that needs repair. Magazine cutoff pops out all the way as the notch on it to keep it inside appears worn down.

Has a stock disc with a unit/rack number.

Otherwise in good shape. Bore looks shootable. Good project but I have too many right now to deal with.

PXL_20231103_214721285~2.jpg PXL_20231103_214752538.jpg PXL_20231102_154543879~2.jpg PXL_20231102_154525075~2.jpg PXL_20231102_154530737~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thinning out my collection of milsurps. I have for sale a No 1 Mk III Enfield with a magazine cutoff I'm letting go.

Overall in decent shape but needs some work. The extractor spring is missing and the bolthead screw was buggered up badly at some point in it's life. Stock has lots of armorers repairs and may need some reinforcement there. Has a crack that needs repair. Magazine cutoff pops out all the way as the notch on it to keep it inside appears worn down.

Otherwise in good shape. Bore looks shootable. Good project but I have too many right now to deal with.

View attachment 1754328 View attachment 1754329 View attachment 1754330 View attachment 1754331 View attachment 1754332
I have a smle and a No4 great rifles

View attachment 1754328 View attachment 1754329 View attachment 1754330 View attachment 1754331 View attachment 1754332
would you be up for a trade I have no4 barrels and a no4

Got pictures of the wrist and barrel shank? 38 was a lean year for MoD, so it may be a commercial rifle that got put back to military service after Dunkirk. Numbers on bolt and nose cap match receiver ? That forend is not original. It's an Indian made forend and that crack means the draws are busted and the action moves in the stock. The king screw, front screw in the trigger guard, acts like a wedge and spreads the forend. That's why the Indians put a bolt through them in later years , to reduce the chance of this happening .

Got pictures of the wrist and barrel shank? 38 was a lean year for MoD, so it may be a commercial rifle that got put back to military service after Dunkirk. Numbers on bolt and nose cap match receiver ? That forend is not original. It's an Indian made forend and that crack means the draws are busted and the action moves in the stock. The king screw, front screw in the trigger guard, acts like a wedge and spreads the forend. That's why the Indians put a bolt through them in later years , to reduce the chance of this happening .
Bolt doesn't match but nosecap does.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top