JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
M95 8x56R Budapest- Nice shape (small arsenal repair) $spf
IMG_3266.jpg

Enfield No. 4, Longbranch. It has been restored. I replaced the stock and handguards and all hardware. It is now complete (except a front sling swivel, I have to wait for a gun show to pick one upO This is the before picture. Please send me an email and I can send you an "after" picture. I would like to get $225 out of this one.
IMG_3277.jpg

I live in Eastern Oregon, but get over the Mid Valley occasionally. I can ship to C and R also. I have a box of Nazi stamped ammo for the M95 also. I'm always interested in trade. Right now I would really like a good 9mm pistol or an Enfield 2a. I have cash to add to the right offer if necessary. Just hit me up. Thanks.

Enfield No. 4, Longbranch, cut down stock, all metal intact, no magazine, I was going to restore $120
do you still have this one? let me know will be is Black Butter Oregon. it is real close to sisters oregon this up coming weekend. if you send me a message i will give you my phone number. also what are the calibers on this? thank you in advance and i do hold a utah and oregon concealed permit this is valid for proof and valid odl. let me know what you have if you dont have this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.