JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds. I traded for this about a year ago, I've taken it out twice and while its a nice shooter, I've decided I'm just not into milsurps.

It was made in 1966 and has the following markings/numbers. L9753, a set of crossed flags on the bolt, India, and the C.A.I. import marks ST ALR VT, an S and A with an arrow going up between them on the stock and 125 written/painted on the other side(looks like a rack /armory number).

Also comes with 4 boxes/80rounds of reloadable Winchester 7.62x51 Nato spec ammo. I've fired the gun 40 times and I think I have the brass around here somewhere which will be included if wanted.

Asking $350 Obo. Also interested in some trades.

Marlin 30/30
Henry .22 lever action
.44 or .357 levergun
Single six convertible
Blackhawk or Super Blackhawk
Ruger semi auto's
S&W semi auto's
Complete AR lower
Double action .22 revolver with adjustable sights
Single shot, break action .223
Hi Point carbine
Or feel free to offer something else. Willing to add cash for nice trades

Added: Would also trade for a running 73-79 F-250. Body condition not important, I need a running gear donor for another truck. Would add some cash to this trade.

Please be over 21, have WA drivers license. Concealed permit if trading a handgun, I have same.
Located in Sedro Woolley but willing to travel.

Just when I'm on vacation. Plus I don't believe a FTF would be legal across state lines.

Price drop to $300.

Offer pending.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.