JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some input before I buy a new electronic call. I have been researching Fox Pro at the $400 range. Preferably less. The Fox Bang feature is great. I guess it needs to be loud for calling in the wide open spaces.

I've had a few foxpros They have a great warranty I used it a lot they will fix your call even if you have to send it back two or three times.

Thanks for the reply. Do you think the $200 call will cut it? I am going to use it locally in the woods. In the past I have lived in the wide open spaces that require a louder call.

It should work fine, I like to hang mine in a tree to get it up a little, I also use a hand call to get a little more sound if needed.

I will have to study up on the mouth call. Then get some recipes for fresh coyotes so I can offer a meal to the folks that insist on eating what is killed.

I downloaded an app on my phone with a bunch of predator calls. Hooked it up to my Bluetooth speaker and let em have it. I've never used a real electric call to know if mine is loud or not, but it will definitely get your attention.

I expect my Bluetooth would also deplete the battery. I am researching the units with better power sources that can also operate in the Cold and can utilize a decoy. I think this will be a shotgun situation locally. In the past seven minutes on a stand resulted in a black bear within 50 yards.

At first look Convergent seems to be the one. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. My trigger finger is gettin itchy. Fried coyote and zucchini !

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top