JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got one of these, I just wanted a way to build a stronger version that would be tune-able or the unit adapted to the tweeter speakers.
The trick is to have the unit automatically turn on when the dog barks, so it trains the dog into keeping silent.

I'd probably just gut one of those and run an amplifier before the speakers.

Though you might be able to find a db meter/sensor on an electronics site.

Radio shake probably won't have them:D

I can understand people not liking others pets on thier property or barking and I support that. Personally I want my dogs to bark if something changes but then I live in the country.
However I lost a dog to some bubblegum hole who poisoned him. It was not a good time because I wanted to know so badly who did it but fortunately for both of us I never found out. If someone was to intentionally hurt a family member may that individual have the same luck as the last person did.

my neighbors dog barks NON STOP all night and all day. sometimes for hours at a time...they keep it outside even with all that snow and ice we just had... poor thing. they dont seem to care about the dog or to be courteous of others. i thought about filing a complaint but maybe "wheres my dog? dang it!the fence was left open" might be the street justice needed if they even notice. also, thought about throwin some leftovers or hot dogs over the fence to quiet it down for a bit. i dont like confrontation or else i would go talk with them about it.

My neighbor has a trampoline and their grand kids and friends jump an scream on it for hours on end. Might have to try some of these suggestions:eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top