JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got a very nice, gently used Elcan Spectre M145, illuminated reticle, made for 308 cal.

Price is $850 (for a $1,450 brand new one).

specifically designed by ELCAN for the U.S. Army and other elite fighting teams for application to Machine Guns, M4 Carbines, M16/AR15 and AR10 rifles. The SpecterM145 is the U.S. government model (NSN 1240-01-411-6350) of the ELCAN 3.4x magnification optical rifle sight employed as the standard machine gun optical sight (MGO). The front objective is fitted with a laser filter and Signature Reduction Device. The 10m-1200m ranging reticule is illuminated by a rotary switch (11 levels plus an off switch). The standard weaver with cross-slots rail mount (Picatinny) attaches quickly to any MIL-STD-1913 receiver or base in seconds with a single torque-limited knob and provides all windage and elevation zeroing corrections. The sight retains zero when removed and reattached to the weapon.

Specter M145 has proven its effectiveness on a variety of high-powered rifles and machine guns, permitting tracer rounds and fall of shot to be clearly seen at extended ranges.

As usual, cash is king, but I will ship it for an additional $30 anywhere in the country with secure funds.

Call/text at 503-443-1914,

Nick

Elcan2.jpg

Elcan1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I forgot to add that in front has a special filter that will protect your eye in case ANTIFA will shine a laser in it! ... It was available ONLY to the military. I have it on it!.

IR filter135709534_340374896942182_9095572056733420301_n.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top